Tuesday, May 17, 2011

spring is the time.....

I love to go junking and antiquing. I am a garage/yard/rummage sale addict.  I honestly spend all day saturday looking through other people's junk.  I literally brake for interesting trash.  I love to hunt for beat down old furniture pieces and make them into something different.  I was finishing a piece just a few days ago and was thinking how different it looked with just a few coats of paint.  An old, rickety piece of thrown out furniture got a new start because of paint.  That's what spring is the time for.....for old things to become new.  The trees have new leaves.  The grass is lush and green.  The sun is shining.  The flowers are blooming.  If we can learn anything from winter, its that the old doesn't last long and the sun will shine again.  Apply this to everyday life....no matter what situation you're going through, tough times don't stay around forever.  Spring comes around every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment